Ghost Complete Pistol Skeletonized Lower Receiver - Burnt Bronze
Ghost Firearms Skeleton AR15 Lower Receiver. This receiver starts as a mil-spec lower receiver machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum then with a cerakote finish. Perfect starting point for your next build!
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Caliber: Multi
- Model: SK-15
- Weight: 7.24oz (weight of stripped lower only)
- Safety selector markings: N/A
- Compatibility: Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Ghost Skeleton AR15 Lower Receiver
- Ghost Firearms Grip
- Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- Pistol Buffer Kit
- Fully Assembled
Please have your FFL email us a copy of their FFL to FFL@Ghostrifles.com
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver may be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please specify in the comment section or place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. Please include in the comment section the FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.