Polymer80 Warrhog 80% 308/7.62
- Industrial strength, finest reinforced polymer material....nothing held back.
- Feel the difference the second you pick it up.
- Rock solid frame, injection molded from a fully automated system that was two years in the making.
The .308 80% Lower Receiver Design features:
- Unique reinforced polymer design with solid core design
- ATF compliant design
- Beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area.
- No-thread design on pistol grip area.
- Stiffened magwell, ultra-light design.
- See product page for additional parts list
- Start your new 308 project now. Rifle Ideas:
- Add an ultra-light 308 rifle to your armory
- Superior accuracy varmint or hunting rifle
- Hydrodip the receiver to customize
- Competition rifle
- Build a zombie gun, just in case
- Prepper rifle build and stow with food
Is it legal?
YES! The 308 unit is well within the defined parameters of a "reciever blank" defined by the ATF and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).